Cecile is an LA based actress, producer and stunt driver. Though born in France, she has a long Catalonian Spanish heritage which explains her exotic look and, some might say, feisty nature. She speaks fluent French and conversational Spanish.
She started performing on stage at a very young age. With the help of renowned acting coaches such as Lesly Kahn and Margie Haber, she has been proactively working toward a professional film & TV career for over 10 years. Her recent credits include TRUTH BE TOLD, NCIS and CRIMINAL MINDS. While some may find her sophisticated, lawyer/cop look more intimidating than amusing, comedy is actually one of Cecile’s strongest suits; she is currently furthering those skills at UCB (improv).
On the quest of her lifetime goal of making movies, Cecile has worked hard to pick up behind-the-camera skills. She produced her first short film in 2013 and has since produced feature films, commercials and web-series through her production company RATED ELLE PRODUCTIONS. Her first feature, BREAKING & EXITING, was released theatrically in 2018. Her newest production, a feature film about Drag Queens GOD SAVE THE QUEENS is currently in production.
Simultaneously, her obsession with Motorsports (both cars and motorcycles) has given her another opportunity to work on major movie sets and commercials. She has been training and working as a professional stunt driver for the past 5 years.
She is a strong advocate of animal welfare and fluent in baby talk.
- Lesly Kahn - Comedy / Audition technique
- UCB - Improv
- Margie Haber - Audition Technique
- Ivana Chubbuck - Scene Study with
- Risa Bramon Garcia - Audition technique with
- Brian Reise - Cold Reading
- Sara Mornell - Scene Study
- Bobby Ore Motorsports / Jim Wilkey- Stunt Driving
- Drift 101 / Naoki Kobayashi - Drifting
- DBA - Dirt Bike
- Julie Adams / Jessica Drake - Dialect/Voice Coaching
- Sam Christensen - The Image Process
- Andy Fickman / Jonathan Slavin - Comedy coaching
- Charles Fathy - Voice Over / Dubbing